These beans are a family favorite! Even my kids love it when we make these. We love to eat them as a meal with tortilla chips, or as a side to anything BBQ. I guarantee that if your family likes BBQ beans these beans will be a huge hit.
These beans are always a crowd pleaser. I have taken them to potlucks and never have left overs to take home, and everyone always wants the recipe.
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 large yellow onion
Brown all together and remove grease
- 1 can 15 oz to 16 oz kidney beans – drain and rinse
- 1 can 15 oz to 16 oz butter beans – drain and rinse
- 1 can 15 oz to 16 oz red beans – drain and rinse
- 2 15 oz to 16 oz cans pork and beans
- 1 18 oz jar of BBQ sauce (add more for desired consistency and taste)
- 3 T Vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Combine all together and place in crock pot for 3 to 4 hours. We also use our Instant Pot on the bean setting and keep a watch on it for possible burning.
1 or 2 Bags of Tostitos Scoops for dipping!